College Success Network Management System
The Vision-to-Action College* Success Network Management Model provides tools for established College Access and Success Networks and leaders of newly forming networks.
Network leaders may use the VTA tools to
- Recruit member organizations
- Establish a shared vision and goals for college access and success
- Collect and discuss student data to identify barriers to college access and success
- Establish targeted activities to be implemented by the network’s member organizations
- Send broadcast emails and/or postal letters to member organizations
- Create a network governance structure
- Develop an annual strategic plan and budget
- Search a database of member activities
* College is broadly defined to include all types of postsecondary education including four-year college, two-year college, career college, apprenticeship programs and the military.